Sunday, August 7, 2011

I love my kids!

I cannot get over just how much love I have for my children and how I much I appreciate all the cute and gorgeous things they do everyday! Charlotte is now 9 months and is just so adorable and delightful! Delightful is my word for her as she is just so happy, bubbly and cute! She crawls all around the house and plays with Judah and with toys, putting everything in her mouth that she possibly can! When there is music on she bops around and taps her hands on the floor or on a toy to the beat of the music. I have a feeling she will be musical like her brother!
This morning I went into Judah's room and found him playing his keyboard and tapping his foot on the bass drum! I went in a few minutes later to find that he had moved the keyboard over to the mirror and was singing and looking at himself, so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment